Your company vehicles are a mobile billboard being seen by thousands of people every month. When we’re outdoors, we have a 33% higher degree of alertness and willingness to take action (see Mediatel Online). Why not utilise all that time in front of your market with a striking piece of advertising?
Full or partial wrap?
- Full wraps cover the whole vehicle, and can include the windows (with special one-way vision vinyl), the bumpers and the roof of the vehicle.
- Partial wraps can cover one or multiple sections of your vehicle such as just the bonnet, doors, roof or bumpers. You can use this method to create an eye-catching design - or even cover up a few scratches!
- Auto decals (or die-cut graphics) can be cut to any shape you want and are usually used on the doors. They look great cut to your logo shape too.
The Best Designs
You want people who see your vehicle to remember who you are, what you do and why you’re the best at it. Communicate what you do in a single statement or image, promote your strongest feature and make your name or website prominent. Most people will find you online with that information in their head.
Why use a vehicle wrap?
- They get you noticed
- They’re fully customisable, including faux materials such as chrome, aluminium, matte or gloss finishes that look like a repaint
- You can advertise as much information as your vehicle can carry
- They can be printed with any design you can think of
- They protect your paintwork
- They give your vehicle a fresh, new look
- It’s cheaper than painting and other forms of customisation
- They give conformity to all your fleet
- It’s easy to remove and repair and does no damage to the paintwork
- You can even get your motorbike wrapped – and have a matching helmet
- And they make your vehicle less likely to be stolen!
Be rapt with your wrap
We’re a specialist print management company. We have developed relationships with multiple quality print suppliers and know the best place to get each print job done professionally and at the right price. We take care of all your print problems, so you don’t have to.
You only need to work with one printer when you choose Glide Print. Your branding remains consistent across all your printing and everything you produce is top quality.
We can take care of the entire process for you or just one stage - from design through to production and distribution.
If you can think it up, we can print it.