GUIDE TO AUSTRALIA POST PREFERRED ENVELOPES
A useful reference guide so you can design your envelope size and address to meet Australia Post's preferred formats.
Post Office Preferred symbol
You can use this symbol without any special permission, provided your envelopes meet the Australian Standard – Mailing Envelopes. It can be any size. We suggest you size it to match your envelope size.
The recommended minimum size for address window panels is:
• Up to C5: 38mm high x 95mm wide
• Larger than C5: 45mm x 95mm wide
Correct Machine-addressed layout
• The return address is in the Service Zone
• Use a fixed pitch font, such as Courier 12 point
• The ATTN: line goes above the address and below the name
• The address should be left aligned
• The suburb, State and postcode are all on the same line